While on my debt free journey I started writing as a side hustle. I work with companies such as ‘Get A Copywriter’ as well as freelance.
I have written blog posts, item descriptions and website copy. This has been in many industries such as finance, travel, health and beauty, home decor, gardening, trades, information technology and food. A lot of my content is ghost-written, meaning my name is not attributed to the article. Below is a list of my publicly published writing or articles which I have been given permission to share as my work.
If you are interested in my copywriting services please contact me.
- How I saved $22,000 in a year earning less than the average Aussie
- From drowning to debt free: how I paid off $11,489 in a year
- Four tips for building a work wardrobe on a budget
- How to get free stuff on your birthday: 65 offers you can’t miss
- Tired of living on Struggle Street? Here are eight tips for breaking the vicious cycle of living pay to pay
- From drowning to debt-free | The story of how I paid off $11,500 in one year
- Ways to manage a busy life
- 8 simple changes to help you save money